Monday, January 23, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award



I sort of took this award from Fabdiva20 haha, she tagged everyone because it's always so hard to choose!


THE RULES:
1. Link back to the person that gave you this award.
2. Answer the questions below.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Award 10 other bloggers and let them know you nominated them.



QUESTIONS:
1. Name your favorite song.
Against the Grain - City & Colour (my boyfriend always sings it)
2. Name your favorite dessert.
I love all dessert, literally.
3. What ticks me off.
When people say "I seen". You didn't seen, you saw or you have seen haha (Biggest pet peeve)
4. When I am upset, I...
Whine and cry and feel sorry for myself until someone snaps me back to reality!
5. Favorite pet.
Cats! I love my kittens, Benson is my big Maine Coon & my roommate has a small black cat named Nahla. My bf has also has an adorable tabby named Itsy Bitsy!
6. Black or white?
Black for clothing but white for everything else, it's so crisp and clean
7. Biggest fear.
The ocean and any creature that lives in it.
8. Everyday attitude.
Usually pretty good but I can be a pessimist.
9. What is perfection?
Being happy with what you have done and proud of what you've accomplished.
10. Guilty pleasures.
Makeup & skincare of course!

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:


1. I don't like candy (ie skittles, jujubes, sweet tarts) but I LOVE chocolate.
2. I watch The Shopping Channel all the time but rarely order anything.
3. I thought Twitter was the dumbest thing ever invented before I started blogging, now I can't get off of it!
4. I'm two classes away from having my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology.
5. I love watching cooking shows, especially any with Gordon Ramsay.
6. I'm only 5' tall.
7. I have an unhealthy obsession with eBay.

I agree with Fabdiva20, it's too hard to pick just 10! I tag anyone who wants to participate in this award, you all deserve it! :)



No comments: