Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'll say "Yes To" this balm!


Evening everyone!
I thought I'd share with you one of my recently re-found loves today. The other day my boyfriend asked me for a lip balm to use, so off to my drawer of lip products I went. While looking for something unscented & clear for him to use I came across this little tube of loveliness that I had forgotten about - well actually I came across two.

A while back, Yes To Carrots was nice enough to send me a package of products for review. They were incredibly generous sending me all the flavours of their lip butters and tinted lip balms along with a ton of other skin care products. I immediately liked these lip butters but for some reason they slowly moved to the back of my collection. These butters come in Mint, Berry, Carrot, Melon and Citrus but I gave away Melon, Citrus and Mint as stocking stuffers and Berry got stolen by my boyfriend and now permanently lives in his pocket. So, I'm left with Carrot, which was actually my favourite to begin with!


I usually don't expect lip balms in stick form to be as moisturizing as their counterparts in pot form but I was pleasantly surprised in this case. Oh, and the Carrot flavour doesn't smell at all like carrot, it's pretty much unscented. These balms contain a massive amount of moisturizing and soothing ingredients including: Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba, Sunflower, Shea butter and lots of fruit and vegetable extracts. These make your lips feel super smooth, moisturized and not heavy or waxy. Not to mention these are 95% Natural and USDA Certified Organic which is especially important for something you are most likely going to eat.

My only problem with these little guys is I have yet to find them for retail anywhere in Canada. If you know where they sell these please let me know!

Summary
Yes To Carrots Lip Butter - Carrot
$12.99 for 5 (Carrot, Melon, Berry, Citrus and Mint)
Available at: Yes to Carrots & Drugstores (US)


Disclosure: This product was sent to me by a company for consideration for a review. There is no guarantees that a review will be provided. All opinions are my honest opinion of the product. I was not paid to write this post.



No comments: