Yay! I finally figured out all the final details of our move. We are now located at the old original address of www.cosmeticallycurious.ca! Please come visit me there for many more posts, giveaways and lots of reviews!
Just a little heads up, Cosmetically Curious has moved! We are no longer at blogspot.com but at Wordpress. The new site address is now http://cosmeticallycurious.ca (NO "www", I'm trying to figure out why). Please bookmark it as there will be no new posts on this website!
I usually try to come up with witty or fun titles for my posts but there isn't much you can do for "January Favourites" so, straight and to the point it is! I haven't done a favourites post in a long time but I decided I should, not just for you guys but for me to see what I'm really consistently using. As you might be able to tell some of these products are "well loved" and not in the best shape but hey, it means they are great and getting used! So, lets start:
The first photo is things that I turn to on an everyday basis for my face:
1. Tarte Smooth Operator Illuminating Serum
2. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light Plus
3. Revlon ColorStay Foundation Normal/Dry in Buff
5. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light
6. Lush Colour Supplements in Light Yellow
7. NYC Mosaic Colour Wheel in Translucent Highlighter Glow
I actually use the Color Wheel for a bronzer. You know you're pale when you use a product called "Translucent Highlighter Glow" as a bronzer.. haha
Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
Favourite Eye Products:
1. Cover Girl LashBlast Volume in Very Black
2. Cover Girl LashBlast Fusion in Very Black
3. Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black
4. Natural Beauty by Carmindy Concealer in All Over Brightener
Favourite Lip Products:
1. Yes To Carrots Berry Lip Butter (I like the Carrot one too)
2. LipFusion lip plumper in Clear
These were the products I really and truly reached for on a daily basis. There were many other products thrown into the mixed and even used often but these stood out. If you'd like a detailed review on any of these please let me know!