Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Received the Stylish Blogger Award!


Another quick post for this cold & snowy Saturday morning! A few days ago I was lucky enough to be awarded with the Stylish Blogger Award by my friend Priscilla at MakeupJunkie88! She is such a sweet girl and has an amazing blog so be sure to check her out and give her a follow! :)

The "Rules":
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it along to 7 blog you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award

Oh, jeeze here we go again with the random facts! haha I'm pretty sure I am running out!

1. I have a tattoo that no one knows about! Its on my ribs (over my heart) and is my families first initials which spell out the word "Bliss" - pretty amazing that happened haha there is also a little heart at the end! :)

2. I love to take baths! They are so relaxing, I'm not sure how I lived without a bath tub for so long! (And thank you Lush for making my baths that much better! haha)

3. I watch a lot of junk TV. Teen Mom, Jersey Shore, Maury, Jerry Springer! Lol you name a junky TV show and I watch it! (Remember Flavour of Love? I loved that show! lol)

4. I prefer salty over sweet! If I ever have a snack it's going to be chips. I actually dislike candy, I don't know what it is but meh. But I do love Chocolate! 

5. I never "do" my hair. I couldn't tell you the last time I used my straightener. I'm lucky enough that when I throw it up into a bun, its the perfect texture and thickness to look like I spent hours on it! haha People always compliment me on it and I'm like "I'm not sure I even looked in the mirror before I came out!" haha

6. I'm addicted to water!! That's all I drink, I don't really like pop or juice or flavoured water. But I will drink 8 glasses of water just in the morning alone! But I hate tap water, it tastes like chlorine!

7. I drive a lot. Everything is so far away in this city! On average, I'm in my car for at least 2 hours a day! (And I hate every second of it!)

Okay, that was hard and probably not amusing at all lol! Its also hard to pick only 7 blogs so I'm not going to! I think all of you deserve this award because you are all such stylish bloggers!! :) So congratulations - feel free to say I gave this to you personally haha! 



No comments: