|Mint - Limited Edition (Summer)|
These nail polishes are a great price! At Real Canadian Super Store these sell for $4 each or 3 for $10 (why I have three haha). They also come in super trendy shades that are pretty good dupes for more expensive, popular polishes (Example, Mint - there were so many of those this summer and I actually liked this one the best!) So here are some pros and cons of these polishes:
- Amazing Shades that are always on trend!
- Great permanent collection
- Most have great coverage (Mint and Nude are two coats)
- Dry fast
- Good Staying power
- Price - 3/$10 is great!
- Packaging, I think the bottles are adorable, very clean and cute!
- Cream shades apply with NO streaking or clumping, YAY!
- Shimmery/Glittery shades (like Gunmetal) take a lot of coats to get to that shade in the picture (worth it though I LOVE that shade!)
- Brush is average, I much prefer the wide, flat brushes
- Will chip without a good top coat (Seche Vite will do the trick!)
- Not a huge shade selection (but I'm sure its growing!)
As for the shades themselves I absolutely adore all three of these! The gunmetal is a gorgeous alternative to black or the "greige" trend and it adds a little shimmer to your nails! I actually will say it is one of the most gorgeous shades I've ever bought! The nude is equally as gorgeous! I never thought I would like a blush/nude but this looks so stunning and sophisticated! A perfect work nail! And the mint is just so fun! I want this on my toes in the summer with a nice tan, but it looks just as good with my regular pale self! Overall, I think these nail polishes are definitely a good buy and I will be repurchasing in new shades!