Sunday, December 19, 2010

Urban Decay - Summer of Love Nail Polish #1


Hey ladies! As you may know, I was lucky enough to snag some great deals off Hautelook recently when they featured Urban Decay. (By the way there is a $2 Urban Decay sale tomorrow you are going to want to check out!!) This was one of the items I picked up, The Summer Of Love Nail Polish set. This is the first colour (of the 7) I have worn so there will be 6 more posts like this as I wear the others! 

First off, who doesn't love a NEON pink on their nails? I know I do so I was so excited this was included in the kit! 


I'm seriously in love with this polish and really don't want to take it off!! But, I feel like its time for something a bit more festive to celebrate the holiday season!


The name of this one is "Woodstock" (in keeping with the psychedelic feel of this kit!) As for the wear and formulation: this applies incredibly easily and coats your nail in ONE COAT! I was actually shocked when that happened! They also wear incredibly well - no chips or cracks after almost a week! (keep in mind I do have a layer of Seche Vite) but no base coat!

If you manage to find one of these sets pick it up! Its a great value and a great way to experience new and bright shades! Also, the wear is amazing!

4 comments:

bec said...

i love that colour! it would brighten up any outfit!

Unknown said...

I have never tried UD polishes...and, would you believe, never been on HauteLook...heading over there now to sign up....

Rory said...

This looks beautiful and I really love the bottle!

kellyyes said...

ive been wanting this pink polish ever since i saw the ads urban decay puts out! its so beautiful, good snag!