Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Received a Blog Award!

Hey Girls! I am so excited to share with you a blog award I recently received from Alicia at "Liquored on Lacquer"! (Fabulous blog name, I can't get over it!) 



This award has the following rules:

Thank and link back to who gave you the award. 
Share seven things about yourself.
Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.

I've already done this more personally but THANK YOU ALICIA! :) I'm so happy when I receive an award because I know I am doing well at my blog! :)

Seven Things About Myself:

1. I have a Kitty (who I love so much!) named Zoey
2. I am in my fourth year of University; Studying Psychology
3. I'm obsessed with TV shows about prisons (Lockup), ghosts (Ghost Hunters) and food (Man vs. Food) (weird array I know.)
4. This one is obvious, I LOVE skin care and makeup - ANY form of it! haha
5. My favourite food is anything Mexican (enchiladas are amazing!)
6. I love to try to use Eco-Friendly and natural products whenever I can (and whenever they work!)
7. I don't like lipstick (although I own like 100)! (GASP!) haha, it feels so heavy and I hate having to look in a mirror to reapply!

These are super random facts..I'm sorry haha! 

Seven People I Would Love to Pass this Along to:

Robin - "Beautyburg"
Stephanie - "Cinnamon Kitten"
Kimber-Doll - "Kimber-Doll"

There are so many more great blogs that I would love to award this to! These are just a few! I hope you all enjoy this little reward for your hard work on your blogs as much as I do! :)

XOXO

Shaylee Anne

6 comments:

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

How about Prison Break and Ghosh Whisperer? :)

Shaylee Anne said...

Touche my friend! haha I actually don't like either of those.. Mostly just the "reality" ones! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats my blogging friend!!! You deserve it girl!!! Yay!!!

Bailey said...

Congrats!! and major thanks for passing along to me! I will have to get to (hard) work choosing who to pass it on to :D

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award!! Thanks for the nod! :) I really like what you are doing here!

Nicole said...

congrats :)
I used to not like lipsticks either until I tried MACs cremesheen's and lustres - so glossy :)