Thursday, October 21, 2010

Flawless Coverage

Annabelle Mineral Foundation

Hey everyone! Recently I've switched from liquid to powder foundation because with the change of season my skin has become increasingly oily! So much so that liquid foundation (even the ones I regularly used all summer and fall) have begun to not work well for me! I was looking around for something to fill my void, something not too pricy because I'm a student but that did the job well! The last powder foundation I had was Clinique's Almost Powder which I loved, I was just looking for something a little more cost effective! I happened on Annabelle's Mineral Powder (in Nearly Nude) and I must say, was skeptical because I haven't had much luck with Mineral Foundations. I decided to pick it up and I'm so glad I did! This makeup is fantastic it gives absolutely flawless coverage which I have yet to find in a mineral makeup.

Mini Kabuki

 I also got it with a bonus kabuki brush that is actually VERY good! It helps the foundation buff on better and has very stiff and well packed bristles that do not shed. This foundation also keeps my very oily skin shine free all day! And unlike BareMinerals (nothing against them I love their products) it doesn't give your skin a shimmery finish which is great for oily skin! I know BareMinerals now has a Matte range and I'm sure that would work great as well, this is just a less expensive alternative! Honestly, I can't get enough of this foundation though! Its the first foundation I've wanted to repurchase and I probably will.  


Nearly Nude


The only thing I would caution you about is the inclusion of the Bismuth Oxychloride which can be problematic for anyone with a sensitivity to it. This foundation also doesn't include a sunscreen for those of you who require one but I use a lotion with sunscreen before hand! :)



No comments: