Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm in the zone with this tone!


Hey everyone!
If you follow my blog regularly you probably know that I've been trying to go more natural with all of or most of my skin care products. I started doing this around the end of December and have been very carefully picking and choosing new products to add to my routine. One of my very first purchases was this Andalou Naturals Blossom & Leaf Toning Refresher

I have had a hard time finding a toner I like period so I was super surprised to find this product first. I don't like my toners to have any alcohol or drying ingredients, I just want them to be that something extra for after I cleanse and when my skin is feeling parched. 

This toner is completely natural and includes 84% certified organic ingredients. It includes aloe, fruit stem cells (which are common to all Andalou Natural's products), vitamin C, vitamin E, coQ10, vitamin B5 plus their BioActive 8 Berry Complex. On top of all that there is no harsh preservatives or ingredients that you can't pronounce.

This toner provides a refreshing feel and slight moisturization. If you had extremely oily skin I think this would be great to use as a lightweight moisturizer. I use it underneath all of my other skin care products and I have never been happier with a toner! The smell is pretty floral but I've grown to love it. I'm not a huge fan of spray on toners but I am getting used to them and you could always unscrew the cap and use this with a cotton pad if you wanted. 

Overall, I don't think I'll ever be without this product again! Its effective, all natural and it's affordable. Their other products are just as amazing! Right now I only own one other mask but I'm planning on purchasing more of their products very soon. I just spotted them at London Drugs this afternoon so now I have another place to get them!

Summary
Andalou Naturals Blossom & Leaf Toning Refresher
$12.00 (roughly) CAD
Available at: Health Food Stores, Andalou and London Drugs

No comments: